First Chiropractic Session with Dr. Taylor Bigenho, DC from California

 I always want to go to Chiropractor but was so afraid

Especially when there was death case in Jakarta years ago

And Indonesia, this practice sometime perform by someone who has training and experience, but not with the qualification and proper education

That's scare the hell of me


I followed Dr. Tyler IG account for a year

But I have been watching chiropractic in youtube from 5 years ago

And sometimes wishing and wondering, when can I have that adjustment

So when he came and open a paid slot,

I registered right away!


So the normal initial visit for 30mins session he does in California is around $240+

Here, for 15mins, only $150

It looks much, but, considering you don't have to go to California

And it performs by the DOCTOR with Qualified Chiropractor, I would say

MONEY SPENT WELL!


So I came, late for 30mins (asian time + Jakarta traffic = perfect hell combo)

I feel so so so so bad for him to wait that long for me

Especially when yesterday he got ill because bad quality of food he ate

That he need to reschedule the appointment on Wednesday, mine is today, Thursday


When I came, he just finished his lunch

I was his last patient for the 1st session

I said sorry, apologize, feel bad, etc etc

And he was just so cool about it

Then he asked me what's bring me there

I came with middle back pain (stiffness), light scoliosis, and cramp in my right legs (due to driving), also insomnia

He asked me to sit on the examination chair thingy

Then he start to try to find the root of problem in my body

I didn't expect he would perform quite thorough examination

I thought it's just like crack crack crack that's it since it's just 15mims


When his finger touch me, I feel hurt, Which I didn't expect that

Seriously, like, his touch, is like Thanos

Then he put some cream (which is give cooling effect in beginning, but then after the session, it's hot)

Rub my back of neck

Try to find which "disc" missplaced and needs to adjust

And the crack is begin!


It can not describe how amazing it was

It was like, my body, get out from my soul for a second

Then come back

And that even without y-strap adjustment and his famous CBD cream

I can not imagine if I had the y-strap adjustment 

Maybe my soul will go out for like minutesssszzzz


Everytime he crack me, I'm cussing with the F word

And he surprised, like "hey how can you cussin like American?! You were just like me!"

Well, F is my favorite word sir

Yeah, I said the F word if it's sooooooo goood

Then he asked me how to cussin in Indonesia!

Oh my God! I feel like I'm a bad influence!

Of course I teach him the "Anj*ng" words

And I told him, here in Indonesia, we like to cussin using animal words

Like Dog...Pig..

And he was like "wtf?"

Then he said the "Anj*ng" words out loud

And there's his family there!

Oh my God!

I'm so embarrassed and feel bad.

Sorrryyy to be bad influence!


In the middle of the session, he also use the massage gun, 

Which is so interesting in my opinion

Because I was so sceptical about this thingy when I watched it in youtube

But apparently, it gave some effect!

Like seriously, it's for the bone!

Amazing.

Even better, with a BONUS, he gave me some advice to improve my back health

Like a real pro and Doc! (Duh, he is!)

He advice me to take some pottassium supplement for my leg cramp

And I just know today, that the potassium in banana, is very little amount!

Apparently, like per day, at least you need 10 banana to meet your potassium need.

I love "banana", but not that banana

That's why he suggest to take potassium supplement instead


And he also show me some stretching movement for my cramps legs

And show me some move to help with my posture for my scoliosis

And for my insomnia, he suggest me to take more melatonin (which he's just kidding)

And he said I can go exercise right away

But give me caution maybe some my body feel hurt day after adjustment


When after adjustment,

I feel instant relieve

Like my middle back feel not stiff anymore!

And I feel my body so light!

Like boneless fish!


And I asked him to take a pic with me

And I asked him if I can give him a hug

And he all yes to that with open arm and big smile!

He is just the sweetest cutest doctor I ever visitted!

And I asked whether he will come back again to Indonesia or not

And he will!

Oh my God!

Let's go!


Btw, at home, I feel so relax and even I fall asleep (nap) easily

The chiropractic definitely one of my treatment I will consider to do regularly in future

Usually I only do massage and hijamah (cupping therapy or bekam)

But now, I have to put chiropractic in my wellness program


Thank you Dr. Tyler for giving me the first amazing experience of Chiropractic

Hopefully you will come again soon in future

And give longer treatment (like 30 mins)

With cheaper than your California price

(Finger cross)


And thank you for being humble and very nice

Please keep it that way and don't ever change






Comments