Goodbye 2019, Welcome 2020 "Journey Into the Unknown"

Well, this is Frozen 2 after effect actually.
But now I totally got the point.
Why Elsa sang "Into the Unknown"
It's all about embracing yourself, 
Accepting the good and bad things about yourself,
Make it your strength
And be brave for the future, even though you won't know what it would be.
Okay....that's all make sense now.

In the end of 2019, I got some exciting news.
I got my public accountant license from Ministry of Finance,

I got promoted to Partner in Hertanto, Grace, Karunawan Public Accountant Firm,
And lastly, I accepted in secondment program in my firm's affiliation, TIAG in Houston, Texas, USA. I will be there for 3.5 months.
Did I expect all would be coming together in the same time?

Nope.

I have these big dreams that I want to achieve in the next 5 years:
1. Become audit partner
2. Got pregnant and have a child (or twins)
3. Buy/build my dream house
4. Master degree abroad (UK/Europe/US/Aus) with scholarship
So, did secondment come into my dreams? 
Hmmm..let me checked

There is one moment that I ever thought in mind...just 1 moment...
When I ever thought "could it be possible that I can have a secondment opportunity, in US perhaps..like Ika (my manager in PwC, she got secondment to PwC NY, if I am not mistaken), in this not so big firm?"
Well, I guess the universe has answered it.

Then,
There also another moment that I ever gazed,
"I think it would be great..if I can become audit partner before I turn 30"
Well, the universe answered it again.

The point is: "dream as high as you can"
There is no words "your dream is too big, wake up"
No..no..not in my dictionary.

But all of this achievements are from God's will.
I never be able achieve any of that without God's hand.
Also mom prayer...office and client trust,...supporting husband and bestfriend.
I am so lucky to have all of that.

And I know,
This is just beginning,
Another chapter in my life.
If my life becomes a book, 
This might be chapter 4.
Chapter 1 - Baby Gita - Graduate Uni Gita
Chapter 2 - Gita welcome to the audit jungle
Chapter 3 - Gita's marriage life
Chapter 4 - Journey into the unknown

Everyone has their own stop point.
In my stop point, I have to prepare become a better leader for my organization and environment.
All I can do is by giving my best and be honest.
Otherwise, I literally will going to hell.

I am so thrilled to face the new year.
I am expecting so many things to come.
My scholarship, my baby, my new house.
And hoping that I would perform very well in my secondment.
Let's just imagine it already in your hand.
That's the secret theory taught me.

To close 2019,
I feel so blessed and grateful.
Everything ends perfectly, beautifully.
Hopefully.
Because, well, we still have couple weeks to go before we enter January 1, 2020.

I share this story, in a hope would inspire anyone who reads the story.
Everyone has their own story,
At least, this is my story during 2019.

Feel free to share your thought in the comment section below.

Cheers
🎉

Comments