Unleash Your Peak Performance

So today, I've had a webinar training about

"UNLEASH YOUR PEAK PERFORMANCE"


Let me tell you a bit more here, hopefully you find it useful

It all started with knowing yourself better

There must be a time that we feel burnout/stress.
When we do, sometimes we experience fatigue, insomnia, low body immune, depression, anger, cynicism, detachment, isolation, apathy, not productive.
Just like "Me against the world" outlook

In my experience, I do feel stress and at the lowest point of my life in during 2016.
But I tried my best to cope with my failure during 2017.
So now I become way more chill than EVER

How if you do feel stress? Remember this:
STRESS IS NOT GONNA GET AWAY
What matter is, how can you, I, we, CONSCIOUSLY MEET & RESPOND to it.
Instead of REACTING UNCONSCIOUSLY

How?
1. BREATHING - take a deep breathe, hit your pause button. Mindfullness is the key. Meditation if you have to. Create a space in your life to be more aware about your surroundings.

2. EXERCISE - Get moved! If you are sitting, stand up. If you are stand up, sit back. Walk out of the room, get out. There is a research that people who exercise regularly have better mood.

3. POSITIVE EMOTION - Feeling loved! Go to your happy place. Thinking about someone, somewhere, something. Try gratitude practice. When you get up, feeling grateful, say thank you for the wonderful day.

Now, take a little exercise:
NOTICE YOUR ENERGY LEVEL
You do have mobile phone right?
What do you do if the battery empty?
You recharge it, right?
So does with your body.
When you feel tired, exhausted, what would you do?
Try to imagine things that can recharge your energy (listen to favourite song, LAUGHING, reading, travelling)
Then, try to avoid things that depletes your energy (debating, arguing, point complaining, negativity)

Finally, create your own peak performance plan.
Try to answer this questions:
1. What energy recharging activity can you ADD to your daily routine? For me, it's laughing and exercise.
2. What energy draining activity can you REMOVE or LIMIT/REPLACE from your daily routine? For me, it's avoiding negative people or conversation
It doesn't mean I will not listening to your bad day, but, if you want to start negative talks with me, you should be prepare that I will give you tons of positive attack.
3. Where & how will you build renewal breaks into your day? For me, start from myself, as early as I can, slowly but sure
4. Why is this important yo you? What difference will it make? For me, I will make myself happier and more productive, therefore, everyone around me would feel the same too.

Now, it's time to:

CONSCIOUSLY COMMIT TO MAKE A CHANGE


Remember,
Self love is not selfish
Because at the end of the day, you are that matter

You are the most important to your life

Comments