Self Love Learning From Anum

Today, I have a short but very deep conversation with my friend, Anum.
My senior in one audit engagement here in US.
The first time I saw her,
I looked at a very beautiful woman I've ever seen.
Like, really beautiful.
And I really wish I have a beautiful face like her.
That time I still not in one client with her.

When I'm in one engagement and get to know her better,
Turns out, she's not only beauty outside, but also inside.
She's so nice and caring.
She even worried me a lot!
Like when I late only like 15 minutes from usual
When I went to pray like almost 30 minutes,
She thought I'm stuck in elevator or being kidnapped by weirdos.
(After I remembered, my boss in Indonesia actually also that care..but why I always consider him as like pain in the ass instead. Haha. Sorry boss).
When I said I want to go to Houston Rodeo but I'm afraid if I go alone and she managed a group of 5 to accompany me to watch!
She even get us the tickets!
She also promised not let that 1 person in client who kinda annoying near me, at all!
She said "no no..he must get to me first before he comes to you. And I will never ever let him near you. Not on my watch!"
My God..in my eyes she's like a hero.
I think I have a girl crush on her.

Long story short,
I've asked her about how she maintains her good looking appearance.
And she said:
"I used to be careless with my body during my first 2 years of marriage. I always care and think about my husband, like almost everything, does he eat well, sleep well, all his needs available. But I don't feel happy. Somehow I always feel angry and mad with myself.
Then I learned, that it is our nature as woman to be caring, nurturing. So, if we can take care of someone, why we can't take care of ourself?
Yes it is our duty to take care our man. But it also our duty to take care our body."
Then she continued,
"Because, if you feeling happy about who you are, the way you look, eating well, sleep enough, get some exercise, do whatever what makes you happy, then you will be happy to do everything in your life"

At that moment...
I'm so enlightened!
This woman is right!
Hell yeah!
Absolutely!
And what she said is like the implementation of the webinar yesterday.
What a coincidence!

Sometimes we're very busy with other people's life
To please everyone else
Until we forget ourself
We forget that it is you, yourself, who make everything happen to your life.
Who give so much effort to get everything in your life
But you ignored it

Man...I really enjoy the time I spent here.
How I learned sooooo much from people here.
Seeing others perspective from another country, is so wonderful!

I have no reason to give up on myself.

Because this woman, whom in my opinion has everything, give me no reason to give up!
She is so beautiful but she still maintain it! She has my life & body goals.
She goes to the gym (lifetime gym, one of the fancy gym in Houston) regularly.
She eats healthy (she's vegetarian)
She tries to change lifestyle to more earthy (organic...safe environment style)
She takes care her body regularly to salon (hair & nails)
She took engineering major for 3 years but turns out she hated it and went to accounting and become CPA!
She's caring, loving, sweet, smart, but can be badass with annoying client but also can be nice with them.
She lives in fancy apartment
She drives BMW
Gosssshhhhh
#lifegoals #bodygoals

My Gosh...

I commit to myself, I will start take care of myself better.

And let her and me from 2017 become the goals!

Here are some pictures of me at my peak performance body (2017)
#selflove




Sorry guys, I don't have her pictures yet. Maybe later. 
Maybe yes, maybe no.
Because here in US, people really respect each other privacy.
At least in Texas.


Comments